Cal & Helen Fullerton Believe . . .
- In one God—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The entire Bible is inspired by God, without error, and the final authority on which
we base our faith.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the
Virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life, shed His blood for our sins, died, and rose
again. He is now seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator.
- That Jesus Christ will return, and all people will face the judgment of God through
Jesus. Those who have followed Jesus will go to heaven; those who have not
followed Jesus will go to hell.
- That by yielding to the indwelling Holy Spirit, Christians are enabled to become
like Christ, and to operate gifts of the Spirit such as tongues, prophecy, and the
performing of miracles.
- In loving everyone else as we love ourselves.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.